Sunday, August 20, 2006

Change Around the Bend

My older Brother Jon is leaving for the wilderness of Alaska. He's off to explore his destiny in a far off land. I guess I have taken his ever present, presence for granted. He was always around for me to hang with. Now he will leave into the salient sky off to a land of bears and glaciers. I'm going to miss him, but I suppose that's life moving on. taking chances and seeing places you always imagined but never thought possible.

Good Bye Jon, and hello Jon's destiny

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks francis. i'll miss fighting with you and you petting my head and calling me hamptaro. if you get a webcam, you can dial me up whenever you want to. unlike andrew who is always too busy to talk.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home