Friday, August 20, 2004

My First Blog

Well this is very interesting, I stumbled upon this Blog site haphazardly and only wanted to comment on someone else's post. To my amazement it took me to a screen where I could create my very own place for my oddworldy thoughts. Judging from the other fellow's Blog, it doesn't seem like many readers will be stopping by to comment on my posts. Well that's fine and dandy to be perfectly honest. If you are by any chance accidentally finding my Blog here is a precursor of posts to come.

My post will mainly consist of jibber jabber that tickles my fancy ie videogames, movies, stuff that bothers me, and whatever insane rambligs I can think up. Maybe I'll just post portions of my research paper on Chicago's Deep Tunnel. That reminds me if you need a free paper im here to help, stupid school making you crap about crap. Stupid Olympics wasting valuable TV programming time.

If your wondering about the bubbles on the screen I chose them for a reason, I think they go well with my title Abscess Mind. Why Abscess Mind well I opened the dictionary next to my desk and it was the first word that grabbed me. Abscess is kind of a play on absent but means "A collection of puss surrounded by an inflamed area." Now if you had an Abscess on your brain ie Mind it could cause you to have a delusions or madness and that's an example of how my thinking process works. Did that make sense?

Who am I posting for? The lost guy on the internet who can't read or sleep.

More introductions of my self will come later, I am tired of typing for now. Chicken pecking the keyboard is annoying, that's why I invested in Mavis Beacon Teaches typing, Just haven't gotten around to using it Yet.

Many of you reading this probbaly think I'm a moron, and I say to you your probbaly right, but in my defense I'm a product of the public school system.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

INVESTED in Mavis Beacon???? I bootlegged that for you bastardo`. And quit making me look like a whacko.

3:15 PM  
Blogger franswiggidy said...

Invested, recieved a bootlegged copy same thing. I did invest in it, in a sense. I paid your rent a couple of times. Thats an investment in you and your abillity find software by having a place to live. By saying you "quit making me look like a wacko" you lost your aninimoty, Dingus! besides nobody reads this, at least I don't think they do?

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you weren't a wacko, then he couldn't talk about how much of a wack job you are asswipe (think snl sketch)

1:21 PM  
Blogger franswiggidy said...

Dude Dingus that doesn' make any sense! Is that from an obscure SNL sketch or something.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home