Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back to Blogging

And so I return to the blogospere. So much change in my life. Well I'm happy I mean I am really sincerely happy. Its a strange feeling. Its strange, because when your so used to feeling unhappy, its hard to imagine feeling happy. Then when you are happy its hard to imagine what it was like being so unhappy. Strange?

I've done so much in the last eight months that I am so proud of. I went back to school moved out of my parents house, got 3 new jobs, (well two if you don't count my internship with Smith Barney). I took care of my head...well its an ongoing process but I think my current dose of meds is working out great.

Whats even stranger when you "normally" you find yourself enjoying doing things, even cleaning. With my anxiety in check I can now do what I want to do without fear. This too is a strange sensation, because I can't imagine life any other way. but when you read back on my past writings, it was a former way of life for such a long time.

I have been working so hard at everything I forgot about me. I don't know if thats good or bad, but I have been constantly busy, and now......well I have a week off before school starts and I don't know what the hell to do with myself.
As I sit here idle I itch to get out and do something, but what? Just sitting back and enjoying the beautiful weather, or the calm before the storm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many years did I tell you to see a shrink and get on medication? glad things are looking up.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home