Monday, October 11, 2004

Picture Pages Picture Pages Come Along and get your......

Finish that toon! Ok I got the digital camera to see if I can get some pictures up finally. I've only been talking about it for the past month or so. After some trial and error I got some pics uploaded into my computer. Let me just first say my dad in his drunken rant told me that I must tell all who read my blog that he bought the camera, he gave me the batteries for it, he found the damn USB plug, and yet everything is always still his fault. I promised I would so there, not like he reads this thing anyways. I would also like to add that the Nikon Coolpix 3100 is a piece-o-shit camera. I put fresh AA batteries in it and it managed to consume the juice in them after 4 pics and the 10 minutes it took me to figure how to disable the flash. Man, poor design on this thing, the engineer behind it should be stoned to death with all the wasted batteries an average person would consume using this thing!

Now to see if I can get the pics on this page? It worked, The pics are all out of order, its best if you view them from the bottom up. I could dick with it too put them right, but I feel I've already wasted enough time for now. I cant believe you have to download this stupid program called "Hello" to post pics. Seems like some kind of conspiracy between google and blogspot so they can use your pics on the internet for evryone to see. The program you use doesn't give you many options to edit your pics either, thus the horizontal pic of my case. oh ya and when you read "check this out" at the bottom of every pic, its a caption I thought would appear at the top of my photos. This experience with posting pics has been very helpfull in my getting to know how to use a computer. Not only did I have to upload copy and move a folder, I had to download and launch a program all on my own for the first time without calling Jon for help. I just hope this program doesn't screw with anything!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home