Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Inventory Check

Its all dusted....except for this beef and potato burrito half a joints worth of some swag my brother gave me and a jug of perpermint schnapps. That shit makes me hork!

Name that movie quote, its from one of my favorite teenage classics.
I think its a befitting intro to this post.

Today I was awoken around 10:30AM, after just falling asleep by the The FedX guy. Is it me or do the FedX guys ring your door bell real fast, and if you dont answer it within .02 seconds, they run away faster than a premature ejaculation on promnight! Badum bum. I hope you like my attempt at humor. Let me also add that the FedX guy was an interesting character. When I answered th door he didn't even have a package in hand. Instead he said in what appears to be a broken Russian, Czech, or some European country accent "I have computer-for you." He quickly ran back to his truck and reapeared back at my door several minutes later. What was he doing in his truck for so long? Repeatedily dropping my stuff. When He came back he was holding my case and speakers (very bulky), so I opened the door wide thinking he would set stuff inside. Nope he just sat it down on the porch. I commented thats it? He said yes so I signed for the stuff and draged it inside. tired I didnt open the box's, pluss their was no need to since I knew what they were. After curling back up into my bed, several minutes later the doorbell rang violently again. It was the same FedX guy, he found another box in his truck. Where could that have been hiding. Sorry no snappy joke for that one, but feel free to leave a coment if you can think of one. Now back to sleep.

when I reawokenby a call from my Bro Jon,I found a new package waiting for me by the back door. Oh goodie its like Christmass, all these presents awaiting me. Getting stuff in the mail is cool, It made my buyers remorse go away. So lets take invetnory of all the parts I got.

Saitek PC gamers key board

Logitech MX 1000 Laser cordless mouse. (The box says worlds first laser mouse, optical is out)
Jon says this things a must, Ill be the judge of that. For 80 bucks the damn thing better massage my fingers.

Lian Li Aluminum case modle # PC-65black

Pentium 4 3.2E GHz processor (supporting hyperthreading technology) What ever the fuck that means? thats another one of my favorite movie quotes. Interesting note, the box says this product is intended to be proffesional installed.

Max Advance IC7-G Motherboard

Patriot duel channle 1 GB memory

Soundblaster AuDigy 2zs platnum

Creative SBS 560 5.1 surround sound

LiteOn 16X DVD rom (use soft voice for this) with ATAPI/E Interface, Once again,What ever the fuck that means?

Pioneer DVR-108 DVD+/- RW

A floppy drive, and somthing else

Ultra Xconnect power suppy 500 watt ATX p

Ultra quiet CPU cooler CNP5700A-Cu

Meator light (red) I think it pulsates

The only component missing is is my BFG Gforce 6800 GT OC. I hope it arrives today so the building can begi on Wednsday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home