Sunday, December 04, 2005

Useless

Is pretty much how I've been feeling lately. Perhaps its the change in the weather, but I have just been a complete bum as of late. I seem to have lost interest in things that I find most interesting. The excitement that came from traveling has passed and now I find it difficult to sit still and write. Hell I find it difficult to write this. I am just so damn tired lately, and unmotivated. I just want it to be January 17th so I can start progressing towards a goal. I guess its all this waiting around and doing nothing that's got me antsy to get a move on.

On another note, I started my temporary job at the Stonewood Bar and Grill. Its just till I move out to DeKalb, then I'll have to find a new place to work. I must say the training is pretty intense, I have to learn some 500 items and their corresponding prices and origins in 8 days. I've also been driving about town like a mad man searching for a black short sleeve polo with no insignia on it for the stupid uniform. eh I better quite procrastinating and start studying,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home