Monday, January 17, 2005

Ear Today Gone.......

My ear is now at a nominal level. Its still oozing but it seems to be healing. I have to go back to the Dr. In three weeks for the final verdict. I think I have to pay for that visit?

Last night I had my brother Jon participate in the cleaning of my wound. He seemed a bit squeamish over stuffing a Q-tip into the gaping hole/slit in the back of my earlobe. I still don't have any feeling in it, but never the less, I don't think he ever thought he would be spending his Saturday night jamming a small stick with cotton on the end of it, into a gapping hole still seeping bacterial ladden ooz. On second thought, when he cut his fingers off and became the bionic commando, he had to clean his hand with Q-tips. Almost forgot about that, should have mentioned it to him yesterday.

Any way, the Dr. says I have to clean my ear twice a day with peroxide and then smear Bacitracin Ointment in the hole, if possible. http://www.question.com/link/bacitrac.html
Any body know how I can insert links through text and not have the whole damn thing show up on my page?


1 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

It is hard to show you the coding without it actually happening.
you do the "a href=URL" thing inside <> Then you write what it is you want actually to be seen in the text, then close the tags with /a again in <>

So for example My Blog

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home