Monday, January 10, 2005

Three Day's Later

Well, its been three days now that I have been doped up on Amox-Clav, generic for AUGMENTIN! Heres a site with its chemical configuration http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/amoxclav.htm and heres one that says what it does http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/medmaster/a685024.html
Check them out if you like, its kind of interesting to see how these things work.

I've been taking the antibiotics for three days now, and I cant say I have noticed a real change. The only thing they've been effective at killing is my lower GI track! Not violent or sevear diarhea, just more than usual, causing a slight case of hemeroids! As far as I can tell most of the redness has left the area, and its no longer tender to the touch, but I think thats because my ear lobe is now numb. But as far as the size goes, it hasn't changed. It seems the infectuos mass has solidified into a solid protrusion. very interesting, I can't wait to here what the ENT DR has to say tomarrow, if anything. I've been thinking about this and perhaps a Dermitoligist might be more effective. Why a Dermitoligst? Well, because an ENT DR deals with inner ear infections, not cysts that form under the skin in an earlobe. Maybe I'm wrong about this, we'll find out tomarow, and 100 dollars later! Stupid non-insurance freindly health care system.

Finaly learning how to use the Jasc-paint program my brother gave me. The evidence is in the two pics I merged into the one below. That reminds me, I finally broke down and bought some decent batteries for the camera . http://www.energizer-eu.com/en/e2_lithium/default.htm They seem to be working well. I've taken four pics, and the camera, get this, hasn't turned itself off or said the bateries are low! Hopefully this will be the end of my camera woes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home