Saturday, December 10, 2005

Do the DOO

The other day I had my brother Jon download some Xaiver Rudd CD's for myself. If you never heard of Rudd then your missing out on a truly amazingly talented musician. He jams out on his guitar, switching up between a series of Didgeridoo's he has lined up in front of him, all the wile taping on this strange bass foot peddle thing, and singing. listening to some of his songs inspired me to want to learn to play Didgeridoo for myself. God bless the internet, because after a short Google search I found the perfect beginner Didgeridoo for myself, and it arvied yesterday. I couldn't be more excited about learning how to play a new instrument. It didn't take me very long to get it to make the proper noise. Now to learn how to circle breath and I'll be jamming out like Rudd in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home