Monday, October 18, 2004

Busy Day

I'm keeping this post quick. Today I have a lot of things to do. Progress on the wallpaper is moving smoothly. I got the majority of it down. Even though the Ice scrapper isn't cutting it. I'm so cheep. I guess Ill brake down and go out and buy the proper tools. Its interesting that some of the paper comes off clean and some won't budge. I also had to move a lot of my crap. Not that I have a lot, but its all these little nic nacs I dont know what to do with since I got rid of my junk droor. I also have to move my bed, guitars, and computer out. That means I have to rearange Andrews old room, to fit my stuff.

Heres a list of things I need:
  1. 6" putty knife or what ever their called
  2. Spackle
  3. Batteries
  4. Sandpaper
  5. New outlets and outlet covers. who the hell paints over outlets? My mother and father because their lazzy. I think I'll wait on the outlet covers untill we get the colors down.
  6. New blinds. The ones I have up are disgustingly dirty and falling apart.
  7. Paint, actually those paint square sample thingys.
  8. Laminant flooring (Ill leave that to my mothers pocket) Molding (again my mothers choice)
  9. Circular garbage can with smooth walls. Why? Its starting to get cold out, And I plan on trying my hand at ice sculptures this winter. So I will need a recepticle to make giant ice blocks.
  10. new matress, the one I got is killing my back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home