Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Halo 2 A BA BOO BOO

I am curently trying to stay awake so I can go buy Halo 2 today. This isn't a hard task, bcause I can't sleep anyhow. Halo 2 is a big deal, earning several spots on the news this mourning, on several differant stations. who would have thought waiting in line to purchase Halo at midnight would be newsworthy? I, unfortunately, wasn't able to attend a midnight selling, I was stuck at work untill 12:30AM. Stupid Mondays, we can't close untill after the football game, and it happened to be the last game of the softball team we sponsor, so they wanted to hang out all night and drink. Nope, sorry Francis, you can't leave untill their done. I also suggest all of you interested in Halo 2, or playing it go over to ilovebees.com, for some back story, and what is supposed to be some easter egg tie ins. I liked the story they created and thought that the acting was topnotch. Jon on the other hand said the story sucked and the acting was terrible. Hes not easily impressed. If I am able to secure a copy of Halo, don't ecpect any post for a while, I will be busy kicking Covenant (I think thats how you spell it) ass! It would be reall y Ironic and funny if my X-box decided to take a crap on me when I get the game home. At this point nothings turning up Millhouse, I mean Francis.

Now for some filler, I still got 40 minutes to kill before I head to the store. Whats up with the cable this morning? All the news chanles, CBS NBC and FoxWFLD are haveing problems, cutting in and out. the rest of the chanles seem to be fine.

Ever notive if you add Y and Mc to a word it makes it funny. For instance my personal favorite, Moochy McMoocherson. Now you try. Post your redition of a word. Damn, I just realized I am getting way tired, I think I'm starting to crash off my sugar and caffien. Even If I do pick up Halo 2 I don't know if I will be able to play it untill later . Maybe Jon will come bye tonight and well rock it togather. besides I need him to take my MOBO out of my computer. Its funny as you get tired, you tend to start to forget stuf, like what you had planned to write about.

Ok I just turned on HBO and their is the strangest movie on that involve Houdini, Sir Arthor Conin Doyal (the guy who wrote Sherlock Holmes) and some girls that have managed to take pictures of real fairys. Can Any one explain this movie to me?

well I moff to see if I can score a copy I'll post if I'm successful

1 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

Lol, I preordered my copy of Halo 2 a couple months ago. Got the special edition version with $45 knocked off after trading in 5 worthless games. I expect my call from the local eb Games later this morning telling me I can come pick it up. Do you have Xbox Live? If so you'll have to kick my ass a bit.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home