Monday, October 25, 2004

Room A Go Go

I only have a minute to upadate, I have to get up at 1 or so to finish painting. the room is coming along nicely. I will have and post before and after pics up soon. Jon did a great job helping out. Ok he did most of the work, painting and what not, but I stripped the wallpaper. Jon also replaced all the wall outlets and light switch. I dont touch electric stuff. Probably because I've shoched the hell out of myself a couple of times pulling plugs out. I was a kid. Jon uses the one usefull bit of advice my dad ever gave.

When dealing with wires that could be potentionaly live, you should always touch them with the back of your hand first. That way if they are live, your hand won't constrict and grab onto them.

Other than finishing up painting, a few spots need touching up the laminant floor has to be installed. Jon says hes coming back wendsday to finish. I am a little dissapointed, I hoped everything would be finished up today when I got home from work. I have found much joy in my returning creativeness. It has been much missed, since I drowned it out with drinking. After this project is finished, I have three more in the works.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to update.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home