Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ding Dong The Parents Are Gone!

Ah the P's left on Monday for a trip down to Florida to visit my sister and brother. Well actually its to bring them crap from up here. A bunch of baby crap for my sister, and some clothes and my lil bro's computer monitor. Since my lil bro Andrew decided he would stay in Florida till whenever......he gets into grad school. The real reason, is he met a girl! A girl! Who still has a boyfriend, or so I'm told? Well getting a little tang can do that to a man. To quote a recent add I saw "I have systematically purged the earth of evil. I fear only daylight and girls." Well that quote applies to me but not little bro. Not only does he not fear girls, but he never purges the earth of evil! I on the other hand......Well lets not go there now.

So the parents have been gone for three days now and the house is silent and clean! Yes my parents are the dirtiest and worst roommates one could ever have the grace of god of having to live with. Yes this should be an indicator that I should move out on my own and follow the footsteps of my fellow siblings, but I prefer to just sit and complain. We're good at that in my family.

With my parents departure it feels like the evil that envelopes this house has left with them, although I'm still convinced the basement is haunted or house's a vortex that leeds to the inner circle of hell. I care not to venture down there wile my parents are gone. I do need to do laundry so, I might have to go down there during the daylight hours. That unfortunately doesn't seem to promising.

Since my parents have left I have been sleeping rather calmly and deeply. Sleep so deep to the point that I slept through half my shift at work on Tuesday. Usually I toss and turn and wake up several times during my sleep and am so uncomfortable that I just get up. Not these past couple of days. Sleep has come easy and vast. As far as work went, they we're worried that I quit before Valentines day. Not good for them because they are so short staffed rite now. So I wasn't in any trouble. I didn't have to work tonight so I slept till 9pm. That wasn't my intention I just woke up and looked at the clock and was like "Wow its 9pm!" So my plans were shot. But that's Ok because my brother the all knowing, all wonderful, all powerful, Yogurt! (cough cough) I mean Jon came by to hang. Well actually, to eat.

Jon and I went shopping which causes me paralysis of the stomach and the lights in the grocery store make Jon's brain want to explode. If I'm hungry and I don't know what I want to eat, and I'm in a room full of food, none of it is at all appetizing to me. I would prefer not to eat than eat something I don't want to eat. Some kind of strange eating disorder, where eating isn't pleasurable, instead it has a lot of negative aspects applied to it. That's most likely why I can't gain weight and am stuck at the 125lb barrier. Jon says I inherited all the negative aspects of my parents, where he got all the positive ones. Apparently I'm winy, bitchy, greedy, and stingy! O yeah left out anxious and stupid! Where Jon is....just Jon, hes hard to describe more like the kind of guy you would have to meet and talk to for a while, to get a feel of. As long as your talking to him make sure you take a minute to smell is precious head. Ahhhh the sweet sweet smell of his over producing grease chambers for pores that saturate his pubic like hair on his head! But I digress. Any ways we got a bunch of crap from the store and Jon paid for it all courtesy of the Illinois government! So let the feast of a thousand feast begin!


1 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

Woah, a new comment set-up. Anyway, my parents are headed on a trip as well. I dwell so much in the basement anyway that it isn't an incredible change.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home