Thursday, November 03, 2005

To Much To Do

I have way to much on my plate rite now. I have been hitting the keyboard at a fevered pace! Not only am I writing in this Blog, I am also writing in my other trieing to catch up on the many storys from my journey. On top of that I am also involved in NaNoWriMo ! I have had almost forgotten about this little gem of inspiration. I wanted to participate in it last year, but I found out about it to late. Not this year, I am on top of it and have already begun my way to novel status, so I can finnaly say that I am a.....novelist? Good thing I don't have a job getting in the way of all this writing. Now I could have submited my storys from the road, but I figured this would give me an opportunity to finaly write my Sci-Fi story I've been kicking around in my head for the past year. I call it .50 Cal! Heres the synopsis, its about this guy/kid named none other then Cal and his gun (guess what kind?) and this alien invasion that he and his friend manage to thwart. Its more of a comedy with Sci-fi elements with a large dose of insider videogame and anime references for jokes. Well like they say, write what you know.

I've also been hard at work repairing and redesigning the Optimus costume into a giant stand alone statue. So I got my hands full in all my creative fields, taking advantage of all this down time wile it last.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brinstar said...

Good luck with the novel!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home