Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween

I opted out of the traditional pumpkin carving and went balls to the wall with something a bit more extravagant. I carved (for those of you that can't tell) Mario into my pumpkin! I got the idea for it off some website that was holding a video game pumpkin carving contest. Damn thing took me forever, because I didn't cut out the glowing holes, I slowly and painstakingly scraped pumpkin mater from the face in order to obtain the effect.

Its not quite as impressive with the lights on, but still I think my pumpkin looks like Mario!Between my Mario pumpkin and My Optimus Prime Halloween costume........I am the coolest guy on the block! OK, maybe the biggest dork.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brinstar said...

That's an awesome pumpkin. Great work.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! Color me impressed!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home