Saturday, September 03, 2005

Now I Remember Why

I was reading back through most of my post from the past year. When I came across this gem. It put everything back into perspective for me. Its odd how my thinking is cyclable. It makes me wonder if I'm manic depressive? Anyways I was just as clueless back then as I am today. Except the reason was "no regrets." No regrets, almost hard for me to live my life by that line of thought. But, my mind is in line with that line of thought. The only regret I have is that I never grabbed up Becky and made out with her under the stars! I have been growing up beyond my expectations, and growing up is a bitch. Dealing with my inner demons, concuring addictions, and learning about relationships, and Love. I am confident that I can go through with this, and that I will gain as much as there is to gain, and grow as much I as I can. I still have a long way to go, to quote someone who means the world to me "To be where I want to be in my life!" I know when I get there, when ever or where ever that is, (without hesitation) I want to have that person by my side or at least still in my heart. Onward then I shall go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home