Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow





Finally did it. Been wanting to do this my whole life. No silly I didn't get laid (rim shot please) I shaved my head. Well truth be told my older bro shaved my head and you judging from the grin on his face, I don't know why he was so happy to shave my head. Which probably wasn't a good idea in hind site. I think I look like a monkey, don't worry I don't smell like one, no need to toss me in the zoo yet. I think the beard needs to go, its off setting the little hair I do have on my head, and makes my jaw look massive. I happen to have a very large noggin, and my hair is receding faster then the flood waters in New Orleans (to early?). Speaking of which, I couldn't have picked a worse time to drive across country, with the price of gas about to skyrocket. But as I was told it was now or potentially never. So might as well go balls to the wall, bite the bullet on the money and just start cruising. Fuck it, you don't get a chance like this except maybe when your in your 70's. T-minus two days and counting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home