Thursday, March 03, 2005

Defending my caveman remarks

I was originally planning on putting some kind of proof behind my remarks, as to a boy looking more like his mother than his father. Unfortunately, like I say, trust and believe no one or anything you read! I could have swore I read something somewhere or heard something in biology class that backs my claim to this. I alas, after hours of searching through pages and pages of genetics jargon, gave up. Yes I am aware that parents give equal genetic material, but the quality is determined by dominant recessive bla bla bla....Daughters get XX while boys get Xy......That's all I got for now.

I did come across some research that baby's regardless of sex look more like their paternal fathers, as a kind of survival mechanism. A male is more likely to stay around and care for a baby that looks like him than one that doesn't. Goes back to the cave man times. Some shit like that. So my argument, which is a moot point in the previous post about the baby looking nothing like Matt, has no facts behind it all. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Just another reason why I love the interenet, facts and my fingure tips!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

Haha, it is two things, facts at finger tips, and the freedom for anyone to spout whatever bullshit that comes to mind...which makes that facts at finger tips thing a little more difficult. Don't worry, I wasn't really going after your remarks too much.

I do know I'd be pissed if a woman made me a cockold (the name for a man who is tricked into providing for another man's child.)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home