Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Thought This Only Happened On Jerry Springer

I got this friend, well not really a friend, more like an X-coworker I talk to from time-to-time named Erin. We all called her "Red" because she had red hair. Well Erin got knocked up about 21 months ago, by her boyfriend of 8 years Matt. Or so we were all led to believe? She just celebrated her son Dillians 1st birthday a couple weeks ago. I was invited, but didn't attend, because it started at like 1 pm, not awake at that time. Any who, I have known Erin for a long time, about 3 years, and always thought her to be a pretty honest and trust worthily person.

She had some real codependant/motherly issues, but was a decent person. Or so I thought!
So Matt Erins boyfriend returns home from work last week only to discover the house he shares with Erin to be empty! All of Erins Shit was gone; the kid, the dog, all of her furniture, and even the family pictures. Matt was left with nothing but a letter. Which I don't know what exactly it said, probably something like:
Dear Matt
I have Dillian, hes OK, and the Dog, moved out, took all my shit, don't worry, I will call and tell you why.
P.S. Im a slut!

So when Erin called she broke the ultimate blow to a mans ego/nuts/ heart! She told him.....Dunn Dunn Dunnnnn.......That she had been living a lie at that Matts son wasn't his son at all, it was Flobies! Yes Flobies son! so your probably wondering who Flobie is? Well Flobie WAS Matts frat brother, and best friend Turns out Flobie had always been in love with Erin and about the time Erin got pregnant, her and Matt where having some issues. So Flobie moved in and got it on, and the rest, as they say, is history. So how did he know for sure? Well Dillian never quite looked like Matt. No biggie, after all a boy gets most of his genes from the mothers side. So Flobie got Erin to take a Paternity test to prove it once and for all!

Now like the title says, I thought this kind of shit only happened on Jerry Springer or Morray Povich! Makes me think about the quality of people I know. I can only imagine what Matt is going through. In one day he lost his woman, dog and, found out his son wasn't his. He could write a country song now. But how do you go about telling everyone you know, and he knows quite a few people, that your no longer a father? How embarrassing, or is it? What would you do?

I think this situation might warrant a killing, but no less than a severe beating! Talk about betrayal. Its worse than cheating on someone, just because you have raising what you thought was your son. Hopes dreams college fund all that crap gone, Imagine that story when you get older.

Young Man Dillian "hay mom, whos that guy in most of my baby pictures?"
Erin: " oh, that's the dope who thought he was your father and raised you for a bit."

Ok I'm done ranting about this, I got nothing else to talk about. I guess, I feel a bit betrayed by a a person who I thought was little trust worthy, wasn't at all. This just reaffirms my belief that everyone is out to get you even your parents, and always believe that everyone is lieing to you, unless other wise given proof, (solid proof, none of that I have a friend who can back me up on this). Just the other day Braden ( the other Bar tender and king of all liars) Told me that the dude from Bill and Ted, I think Bill, not keanu, was dead! Well on my way home from my bothers house, I heard on the radio that he not dead, in fact he is writing a film based on the founder of Napster. Weird, I always wondered what happened to him, but it proves my point you cant trust anyone, not even your significant other!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

A baby gets 23 chromosomes by both father and mother. No more a mother's child than the father's.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. what the hell is that about more genes from the mother? and my guess is that erik thinks you are completely insane. don't worry erik, my little bro may be eccentric, but hes as sane as the rest of us, (which isn't saying much) and hes a decent guy unlike all the schmucks he knows.

10:26 PM  
Blogger franswiggidy said...

I need to clarifie what I said about genes and mothers/fathers. What I meant to say is that boys tend to look more like there mothers side of the family than the fathers. has to do with that hole dominant recessive gene thing. I'm not making this up, I learned about it in school. I.E. thats why my sister Mandy is body hairless like my dad, where all my brothers includeing me a hairy apes like my mother. ya sure we got a mix of both but more qualities from my mothers side stand out in all her boys. Ok now that thats cleared up, Jon I don't need you to defend what I am saying. Sure Eric might think Im a bit odd, but thats what the title of my blog, from post one suggest! The reason I know so many messed up people, is because I'm in the service business, and if your in that industry you have to have a couple screws loose to want to that job. I have posted on that several times before!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home