Sunday, May 08, 2005

Bizzaro Me In Woman Form

Its strange how the universe works. Its even more strange the series of events which leads up to two people meeting. Im not talking the wrong turn events but more the whole conception to now event. Its aw inspiring, and thousands of years in the making. Try to wrap your brain around that one?

Anyways, back over 2 years ago, when I used to work mornings at Lonestar, I worked with the hottest MILF ever. I always used to play around and ask her out, or ask her to hook me up with her daughter. Well her daughter, at the time, had a boyfriend who she was madly in love with and they were to be wed someday. I never gave her much thought again. I never even met her or seen what she looked.

Now we come to the present, where the once wonderful boyfriend is now a jerk ass X-boyfriend. The main character in this story, Becky, would end up needing extra income to help pay her mortgage on a house she had bought with her jerk X-boyfriend. So Becky talks to her mom and gets a second job working with me as a bartender.

Now upon my first meeting with Becky, I tried to be clever and funny. My idea of clever and funny, unfortunately doesn't coincide with most other peoples notion of clever and funny. So the first word out of my mouth was "Becky.....I'm a big fan of your mom!" This clever phrase didn't quite get the reaction I was hoping for, and no one would let me live this one down. Becky didn't seem to keen on my comment but it did make a lasting impression on her.

So a couple months go by and Becky starts to warm up to me. Now this took a lot of effort on my part. The ever constant "Becky, when you going to go out with me? Becky, I want to Due you! Becky, I think you have very pretty eyes (that one always works). Becky, I can't wait to give you the ol hot beef injection. Becky, I'm wearing you down!" Ok most of my comments could have been misconstrued as border line sexual harassment and pent up sexual frustration. The point is she didn't take them this way (its all in the delivery) Instead she thought I was pretty funny. Even the ultra bizarre shit I pulled out all the stops on, she found amusing. She even one upped me on several occasions with her same brand of dirty humor.

Finely the day would come when she would succumb to my unwanted advances and go out with me. Well, actually she asked me to work with her on Friday, which was my only day off. So I worked on my only day off and me and Becky had a blast. After work she went with me to Dave and Busters http://www.daveandbusters.com/?f=1 where we traded more story's. Turns out we have a hell of a lot in common. Its spooky because I think I found myself in woman form. Also, I don't view her as another stupid girl that could be taken advantage, or is inferior to me. Its odd, because for the first time, I found a woman that I would call my equal!

Now, I don't think I will become romatically inclined with Becky, thats entirely up to her. But seeing how shes still hung up on her X-boyfriend, which is a little cooky cause he left her for another woman. She justifies this with "I spent 6 years with the dude and I still want to be his friend." I hear thats a chick thing, even though she says she don't want him back. Anyways shes a bit coocky in a lot of the same departments I'm a bit coocky in. Well, we'll see how things develop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to become her intellectual whore. She'll fuck other guys and then get all the emotional stuff out of you that she can't get from them. You should read this webpage and find out more about it:

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

10:07 PM  
Blogger Bondo said...

I could definitely pull off intelectual whore.

BTW, I'm not sure if it is good or disturbing to want to do a girl who is a female version of you. Then again, one of the girls I had the biggest crush on was brilliantly arrogant intellectually, she was smarter than you and didn't mind saying. That is a fairly me trait.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home