Sunday, March 20, 2005

Damn you Drunky

Arghhgg (deep breath, lets out a sigh)! I was planing on writeing about how My X-Girlfreind, DUN dun Dunnn, Karen! Came into Lonestar and surprised me. But unfortunately my mind has been distracted by Drunky McDrunkersons return from the bar. Man, does he make me want to slowly murder him. Keep him alive so he sobers up and then torture him some more. Alas, I suppose its a good thing, I am not capable of such a crime. Angry I am, at least thats what Yoda would say.

Ah the insanity that stems from one man. The power he has, or as my mother would say that I allow him to have over me. I should just let it go but I am so mad at him. Its so fucked up, I know the anger goes deeper than Polish Sausage and Sour Kraut!

So drunky came home when I was in the midle of cooking. Long story short he wanted in on my food. I refuse to share my food with a man who sleeps all day does nothing for his wife, forceing me to take care of what ever shit she needs done! Ok, so I'm a prick. I just don't want to share my food with him out of protest. I made a Shit load of sour Kraut and sausage, but I'll be damned before I share it with him. So we had one of those special moments that will go into my movie some day.

DRUNK: grble garble ah you look like a Fucken Jew and your grble gartble acting like one!

ME:..............

DRUNK: let me try sopme of that( reaches dirty germ ridden poo fingures toward the pot).......you CAN"T eat it all.....

ME: (turns to protect his massive pot of sausage and Kraut)

DRUNK: You use MY stove, MY pot, MY electricity.......and MY recipee!

ME: Bill it to my room.

DRUNK: arghg Fuck you then (lunges toward the pot again)

ME: I'll throw this on the ground before I let you have any! (grabs handles to the pot)

DRUNK: you'd let your father STARVE?

ME: Your Drunky logic won't work on me, you'll get no pitty from me old man!

DRUNK: YOur the one that wants pitty

ME: Your the one that needs it.
END SCENE

well it all went down like that. The only thing I left out was me packing all my kraut and sausage into a bolw and hiding it in my room. Drunky is a tricky bastard, he waited for me to go into room and then promtly raided the fridge in search of my delicacy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon, I shall be moving home again, so that I too can enjoy lovely interactions such as the one you describe
-jon

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home