Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My New Camera

I have been planning on buying a new digital camera for quite some time now. I swear Becky must be reading my mind, or we are on the same wavelength or something. Any ways I was up all night Sunday looking at digital cameras doing research. I was also comparing prices on different websites. Well I was totally prepared to go out on Monday to the local Best Buy and check out some of the cameras I had narrowed my choices down to. Well as fate would have it, I got a call from Becky in the morning telling me that she had a very nice camera waiting for me. See, its all about who you know, not what you know.

So I headed down to the Office Depot, where she's the manager, to check out the goods. Turns out they had a Kodak EasyShare DX7630 http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/kodak/dx7630-review/index.shtml on clearance for $199.00! Well to be honest it was the floor model. But Becky was quick to inform me that nobody shops at the Office Depot for cameras so it was relatively unused and in great condition.
Becky even one uped the clearance price by giving me an additional %15 off. I got the whole thing for $175.00! I must say this is indeed a nice camera especially for that price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home