Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Shit Shit SHIT!

well I just got the bad news, I didn't get into NIU. Acording to the admissions people I was placed on a waiting list for transfer students. Turns out they over admited some 200 students and don't have the classes or resources available for all of them. Well I guess it wasn't meant to be. I was so looking forward to this, but after all it was one of my last minute decissions to go there. I never really thought about it till Becky encouraged me. Still I guess I'm ok with it. I'm just very dissapointed. Well I can always go in the winter if I want to re-apply.

Now I already told work that I got in, and was leaveing. Guess I jumped the gun on that one. I've come to far to go back now, time to stick with my story and go ahead as planned and quit. to late now the wheels are in motion and I already wrote up a resignation letter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

Well, good luck in finding a new job, change can definitely be a good thing sometimes. You should try re-applying next semester or year.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home