Saturday, December 31, 2005

Another Year in Review

What a great year! 2005 was an interesting year for me, from my earlobe infection, to traveling the country, gaining a nephew and finally growing a beard! I can't believe it but I actually accomplished all my new years resolutions from last year! Well with the exception of killing Druntard, but that was a joke (yeah, yeah just a joke), and sure you can be all technical and say I haven't moved out of my house yet, but I signed my lease last month so I think it should count. I did a lot of emotional growing up this year as-well. I cant believe I am actually turning into an adult, which my brother Jon says "means turning into a dick!" Only one thing put a stain in my 2005 and that was the tragic loss of certain love interest. I'm not mad about how everything turned out (maybe just a little) but everything that happened was very critical for the advancement of my life this year. It gave me the nudge I needed to start me in the right direction . To quote a movie "why do we falldown? So we learn how to pick ourselves back up." And if my journey taught me anything, "with every setback, a greater opportunity awaits!"

Now for some 2006 new years resolutions. For the first time I can't really think of any. I have been making great strides over the past year to improve my life, so I guess my new years resolution will be to
  1. Continue on this path of improving my life, and mainly to continue not to drink in 2006.
  2. Oh and for good measure, do excellent in college!
  3. Finish my travel blog!

Happy new year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home