Saturday, March 05, 2005

What have I been missing, Since I Quit Drinking

So I don't see my friends very much, since I've quit drinking they don't call anymore. So I was surprised when I got a call about midnight from my buddy James telling me to rush over to his mom's house, because she was out of town and he was watching it. Lacking anything better to do, I didn't hesitate.

At this point I had completely forgotten my vow to never step foot in James mothers house. Why would I make that vow? Well its a long story involving my hatred and disgust for James's whore of a mother and a lot of other stuff that wouldn't make much sense to those out side of our little click. So now I owe Alok 50 bucks.

So I rush over there, which wasn't very fast, no thanks to James piss poor directions. As I entered his mothers home I didn't know what quite to expect, but when it comes to my friends, it could be anything. It was dark, inside, and not being familiar with the home I called out to James to see where he was. He replied with "in the living room."

As I rounded the corner to enter the living room, I was taken back and completely surprised with what I saw! It turns out I was invited over to watch a drunken orgy involving James, his girlfriend, my other buddy Doug and his wife to be all going at it, boobs out, the whole shibang!

What the fuck have I been missing since I've been away? First off Doug's always been a weird sex guy. When we were 18 he wanted me to have sex with his then girlfriend, while he sat in his closet and watched! His girlfreind was down, but I couldn't go threw with it. James has always been a bit shy with his sexcapades, but ever since he hooked up with his whore girlfriend Jen, who he cheats on constantly, and likes to perform humiliating acts on, because he thinks its funny, yeah hes a prick to her! I mean who repeatedly farts on their girlfreinds head while she's bent over pukeing from drinking to much? That's just one story, trust me the other ones are worse! Like the time he was having a party at house and decided to have sex with his girlfriend in their back yard, full well knowing she was laying in dog shit, and then not saying anything to her about it so when they returned to hang out at the party, he could point it out to everybody and laugh! Oh I got a ton more of those, but for another time, so back to the point. When did these two start hanging out?

The weird freeky almost swingers sex stuff I can explain, its just Doug has never really hung out with James since they were 16. Now they do couples things, like go to car shows, movies together,have sex in front of eachother, and just for shits and giggles invite their friends over to watch.

So is my life, never a dull moment. I take that back more like extended periods of boredom, with bits of insane happenings to break up the monotony! Oh yeah, and I know some fucked up people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

I'm speechless. I consider myself open-minded on such things, but groups have never appealed (well, perhaps two girls at once...)

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you stand there and watch?? join in? what?

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home