Saturday, March 05, 2005

Inside Scoop

So there's this guy that comes in and sits at the bar at Lonestar all the time. Well this guy also claims to be a US Marshal! Now like I said, don't trust anyone, especially the types I get in Lonestar. Normally I wouldn't believe him, but I've over heard him talking on the phone about cases and shit. Unless he's going out of his way to make it look like hes actually a Marshal by petending to be on the phone with some one. Rather extravagant lie, but you never know.

So he comes in the other day and we get to talking and, he starts telling me about how busy he is, because of a very prominent case in the Chicago land area.
Those of you not familiar a Federal judge, Joan Lefcow, husband and mother where killed in there house. Here's a link to the full story
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1428146,00.html

Any ways we start talking details and he's telling me that he was with Mrs. Lefcow for a couple of hours and had to sk her some questions that nobody had asked her yet? Hmmmm OK? Well he went on to tell me that some things weren't adding up about the crime? That some of Mrs. Lefcows actions when she first arrived at the murder scene didn't make sense? I was going to pry deeper into what he meant by this, but he seemed to ack like he had said to much. So I asked if they had any leads, and he said they didn't have much to go on. That who ever did the crime seemed to try to make it look professional, but were amateurs. Also, he said he didn't believe the renowned racist mathew hail had anything to do with it. That Mrs. Lefcow and her husband had made several enemy's throughout both their careers. There were a lot of avenue's that needed exploring.

Ok so he gave me some generic stuff that anyone could have surmised. Now he might be a US Marshal, but maybe he just wanted to brag about a big case? I know for a fact that Marshals are on the case along with the FBI and CPD so he could be telling the truth. I mean why go through all the trouble of making crap like that up, only to tell me that the rest of his night consist of doing laundry that he's been meaning to get to, since before he left to do security at the Oscars?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

Haha, how very journalistic. An unnamed source with the US Marshalls announces "something is fishy about this murder case." Probably for the best that he was pretty vague. Marshall or not, at least it is entertaining.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home