Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Women...

.......can't live with em, can't live with out wanting to stick your wang in one!

I would like to thank my lil bro Andrew for directing me over to http://http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html. I think the ladder theory is sound!

Tonight I "hung out" with Becky again. Thats right, hanging out, not a date. I'm doomed! We went bowling after work. Becky surprised me tonight with "so I've decided to start seeing my X-boyfriend again. Well that was a surprise to me, because only four days ago she said she was done with him for good. But, heres where the whole thing gets interesting.

Becky based her idea of "getting back together," with a known cheater, because her mom, who happens to love her X like a son, says hes not doing so well and she should "get back together with him." What the Fuck? This fucken jerkoff cheated on your daughter and you want your daughter to give him another fucken chance? Well this is the part where it gets complicated. You see, about 2 years ago Beckys dad cheated on Becky's mom with some lady he worked with. Needless to say, Becky's mom forgave her father for this. The reason she forgave him was because they were highschool sweethearts and had been married for almost 30 years. Then because she was so depressed from the fact her husband had cheated on her and her world was crashing in, she went on antidepressants.

Like mother like daughter. There lives are freaken parallel. Becky's highschool sweetheart cheets on and leaves for another chick, so she goes on anitdepressants to deal with it, and now her boyfriend wants her back so she decides what the hell it worked for my mom. Well thats how I see it at least.

I guess that does it for Becky and me. I'm not wasting my time anymore and if she wants to get jigy with her X then fine by me. Shame too, becuase like I said, "she's the first chick I've met that I would call my equall."

2 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

I haven't quite decided if I'm doomed to second ladderdom. My friend definitely seems to be. He has a bunch of girls who leave notes on his facebook saying "love" or "kisses" and other such girly nonsense and you can tell they are the just friends type.

I on the other hand don't have a bunch of girls who are close to me that I would want who aren't interested. My problem usually is that they are already seeing someone.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are rich and powerful, or an outlaw biker, it does not matter if they are seeing someone. You don't need to have a relationship, you just need to fuck them and then let them get on with their relationship.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home