Friday, June 10, 2005

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Ah, today was my little bros 23rd earth cycle. I feel a bit bad that I missed his celebration down at John Barleycorn. I was all set for going till Alok and Becky both backed out on me. Becky had to be at work at 7pm on Saturday and Alok had to help our other buddy James move. So that was a real damper to me. Then I got to thinking, which made me depressed, so I didn't feel like going at all anymore. Oh well, but I feel bad regardless. I said I was going to go and then I didn't. The way I figured it my brother would be busy talking to his friends and I would just end up standing around feeling uncomfortable around all the drunks. Lately, I have been having increaseing difficulty hanging out at bars. The whole not being able to drink compounded by my not smoking is starting to drive me nuts. It should be a non issue, but not drinking is a constant task.

Anyways, happy birthday little bro! Sorry I didn't make it. By the time you read this you will be back in Florida, but I still hope you had a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home