Friday, June 03, 2005

What Do I Want

A good question to ask ones self when not sure of what it is that one wants. It all stems from Becky, I don't know what the hell I want with her or from her. Sex is the obvious answer, but its more then that. At least I think it is. I seem to be developing feelings, feelings of an almost human nature......This will not do! So here in lies the problem, I tend to be one of those fools that rush into.....not love but its hard to describe I guess I treat my relationships more serious than I should. I am putting way to much thought into all of this and that's why I'm driving myself bonkers. Its like I like chicks to like me, and then when they do I usually loose interest even before anything happens. So do I want a serious relationship? Or is now about the time to abandon ship before feelings get hurt. I know shes not looking for a serious relationship, but thats just what chicks say, well when they don't really like a guy. This just keeps getting more complicated when you throw in her douche X! Well maybe not, but I make it seem like he plays a role. Anyway, what the hell am I doing? I don't know but I think I give up. I don't think I'm ready........For what? I'm just so damn confused. About what? I don't know? Just my head going in circles and that my loyal readers is why I am neurotic!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just ask her out and bring some condoms and fuck her!!! if you like her great! if she likes you back, even better. she obviously is a bit loopy. so do't worry about shit too much. quit predicting things will end badly when they haven't even started! you are letting fear and anxiety control your life. get on medication already!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Bondo said...

Well, you may want to take the sex if that becomes an option and decide on the serious relationship stuff later. If both of you actually are considering it, you'll be around long enough to realize it.

Visits with family this past couple weeks have again increased my desire to be settled down with someone and ready to start a family and all. Too bad I need a job and a few years of pre-child life with a wife first.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home