Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Night To Forget

Some how I have a knack for finding the most interesting people. Last night after work I was invited over to a coworkers house, along with a bunch of other people I work with. Seeing how I don't drink anymore I tend to avoid these party's, but since I've blown off the last three party's I thought I would give this one a go.

I got to Jen's apartment around 1:30 AM and the drinking was already in full swing. Now another reason for not attending work party's is seeing your coworkers making fun of one another and making ass's of them selves in general. This party would be no exception. Every one was talking trash about one another. I did manage gain one juicy bit of useful gossip, that my manager Michael is quitting in two weeks.

Around 3:00 AM the girls and guys were in full drunk mode. At this point in the night I was finding myself to feel very lonely and isolated. I don't really care much for the people I work with, and I began to wonder what I was doing there. Then the party goers got rowdy and the chicks were being coerced into qusi lesbian relations. They started making out with each other showing their boobs off and even licking each other's nipples. Yeah, I must say it was pretty cool, but not being numbed by alcohol I felt uneasy watching while the girls boyfriends looked on. It was about this time I decided I had had enough of the festivities and decided to make a quiet exit without saying good bye, I don't think anyone cared.

Being in a rather shitty mood for no reason I decided to stop by my old friend Alex's house. I have pretty much given up on Alex. We don't see each other much anymore, actually the last time I saw her was about a 2 months ago. So I thought I would say what's up and just stop by for a minute. I would have parked in her driveway, but her douchebag boyfriend has two fucken cars. so I had to park on the street behind them.

Alex didn't have much to say, just the usual this that and the other about crap I don't care about. I was in a bad mood so perhaps my thoughts on her conversation are a bit askew. It was at this point that I decided I didn't like anyone I knew anymore. I grew tired of Alex and became consumed with my thoughts of escaping this life. As I tried to make my way out Alex kept asking me to stay for a bit longer. When it was finally time to say goodbye, I was surprised to find that my car had been towed!

I know Alex felt terrible about this, but some how I wasn't bothered by this at all. I mean, I was all "what the fuck" but seeing how I was already in a shitty mood, it was just the icing on the cake. Nothing more to do but let out a big sigh and go get my car out of the hopper.

Ah, the tow yard. I was in rather good spirits at this point, I don't know why but there's no sense in getting angry over shit like this, I mean it happens. Sure it seems like a complete waist of money and extortion, but it all goes back into the economy. The impound guy seemed a bit taken back by my good spirits. His job is just that, a job and he doesn't need people yelling at him for their own stupidity. Unfortunately I landed in my predicament precisely for the fact that I haven't been over to Alex's house in over two months. You see it wasn't till about two weeks ago, I learned from the tow guy, that they started towing from her subdivision. Now isn't that a kick in the nuts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

Towing is such bullshit to begin with. Unless you have a car that is creating an actual hazard, it shouldn't be towed unless it remains there for a long time. Just give out a parking ticket and be done with it. I've managed to avoid any parking tickets thus far. It is such a pain in the ass though...you park at a meter and put in the max and risk the extra time or something. Or else they exempt Sundays and holidays but not Saturdays...which I wasn't aware of until some guys I was with got ticketed (they had obnoxiously liberal bumper stickers in an obnoxiously conservative town which is a ticketable offense appaerntly) though I didn't get a ticket even though I was just as illegally parked.

Anyway, about the party. Due to my monk-like ability to avoid women in any sexual sense (much to my consternation) I do think after a minute's thrills I'd just be embarassed for drunk chicks acting slutty. While I may fantasize about girls I like getting naked in public (my ex used to be a stripper or go to nude beaches and such all the time in my mind) in reality you really don't want a girl who shows loosely.

2:18 AM  
Blogger franswiggidy said...

I used to have a crush on one of the girls showing he boobs off. Her boyfriend know's this so it made me really uncomfortable to be trying to catch a obvious peek. I must say I never thought these chicks were like this, I take that back I never thought Kari would do something like that. The other girl Tara, she's a given, give her some booze and let the peep show begin. she's an attention getter.

K

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home