Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Yet Another Ticket

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I am having one hell of a week! Today when I went outside to get into my car, I found an obnoxious piece of yellow paper sticking out of my door. It was a citation for expired registration........well I'm not quite sure its that even since I cant read the chicken scratch on the ticket! The Damn ticket is for $30!!!!!! The thing is, I just renewed my license plate registration, I just forgot to affix the sticker to my plate. It was one of those I'll get around to putting that on later type things! Grrrr I'm so damn mad. I do plan on writing a letter on this before I pay it! Now begs the question as to what foul event lies in wait for me next? Bad things always happen in threes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bondo said...

You go and take it to the man.

The sad thing is half of these nit-picking tickets are the result of undertaxing. They have to make up for not enough tax revenue by getting it in ways that aren't capped. And since this sort of thing is a flat fine, it ends up costing those who don't have as much more, lessening the progressivity of the tax rate. Ok, I'll spare you more of stuff that would typically end up in my blog.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home