Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Hair Cut That Never Happened

I Got a call today from a girl I formerly worked with at the Star, to go over to another girls place so she could cut my hair. This girl is in school at Pivot Point, a beauty school. Now I have a Mop on my head right now. Not really a mop, its more like a fro. It's unmanageable to say the least. Every one tells me I look like a mad scientist. Well that was kind of the look I was going for, all I need now is a lab coat and a chemistry set.

So I got this poof thing happening on my head, its all a disguise to cover up my receding hair line. I got a widows peak that's turning into pikes peek! Needless to say I am overly conscience of my hair, and it sucks because I don't know what the hell to do with it except fro it out. So I was talking with the Pivot Point girl about this mess on my head, and I told her I was thinking about just shaving it all off. I have never shaved my head before, so I have no idea how it looks, but since I was planning on living out of my car for the next month, it seems like the logical way to go. wile in the process of talking to her about it she said she needed some practice cutting mens hair. Well since I figured I would just shave it all off, I offered up my luscious locks. If she screwed up I would just cut it all off like I had planned in the first place.

The hairdresser to be said she would come over to my place, but as fate would have it, it got changed to this girls place whos hair she would be doing. I arrived at this girls apartment around 7:30 PM. I got there an hour late, but since she was cutting some other girls hair I figured there was no need to rush over, and I was rite. She was in the middle of coloring one girls hair and cutting anothers. No big deal so I took a seat and started up some idle chit-chat. Well this hair cut session would take far longer then expected. I sat there for two hours wile waiting for her to get to my head, which was a favor to her. When she turns to me and says "Oh, its kind of late now, and I forgot my clippers at home." WHAT THE FUCK? I just sat here for two fuck'n hours to do you a favor and your going to tell me its to late and you forgot your fuck'n clippers? Then why the hell did you invite me over to get my haircut only to wait to the last minute to tell me you weren't going to cut it? GRRRRRRR, I was really steamed by this. I would have been fine maybe if she said something an hour into it. But to make me sit there and tell me at the last minute? So of course in classic Francis fashion I sucked it up and said "oh thats Ok, maybe another time, I understand......" I then got up and walked out the door.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I took my rocket car for a ride to the future the other day to see how your trip turned out. I can't tell you anything because I don't want to create a timequake, but give the hot waitress in san francisco an extra wink for me.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that bitch is the type of girl you never talk to again. That wasn't very nice of her. It's too bad your anxiety didn't kick in and prevent you from going in the first place.

2:48 PM  
Blogger franswiggidy said...

I was feeling pretty anxious about the whole situation. I wasn't going to go, but I said I would, and I'm a man of my word.....well sometimes. Yeah, I don't intend on talking to her again.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe, just maybe, you need to start saying whats on your mind, while it's on your mind. In that 2 hours, were you thinking at any time, this is bullshit! Maybe that's when you shold have said,I've got to get going, catch you later, or not. You have a right to look out for yourself Francis, do it!!!

11:35 PM  
Blogger franswiggidy said...

Well I kind of was thinking, man this is taking forever, why did she tell me to come over rite away? Then after an hour I was like this is bullshit! But I always feel wierd trying to leave a place after I just got there. And I thought I was going to get a free haircut. I guess I should have said something. At the time I had no place else to be so it wasnt a big deel that I was waiting.

Francis needs to start looking out for A#1 Francis!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By God, I think he's got it!!!!!!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home