Friday, August 26, 2005

Good Bye Den


I could take it no more. It was killing me being all crammed in there. Since I've been typing so much lately, I've been spending a lot of hours crammed into those confined quarters. It was killing my neck and shoulders! Plus it always felt a little weird like I was some kind of pervert looking at dirty happenings on the internet, wile I was stuffed under my bed in the dark. Well no more! I did it, I got rid of the damn Den of Despair! Now I can sit upright with my head as far in the air as I like. No more slouching. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I did that? Oh yeah I was saving space. Space or comfort? You can't have both. Well that kept me busy for a few hours now what to do? maybe I'll hang some pictures or something on that blank back wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home